Saturday, December 18, 2010

Got Vinyl?


Photo Courtesy of Vinyl Whores

I don't, but my best friend Garth does! So does his boyfriend, Dan. I can attest to the fact that they have a very eclectic collection. I have seen it with my own eyes. Now you can see it with yours at:  http://vinylwhores.blogspot.com/.
Their latest post is about their favorite weird Christmas albums. It includes the Mennonite Children's Choir album pictured above. I got that along with an album that I ordered years ago for Mom. The seller just threw Singing The Seasons of the Lord in for free so I passed it on to Garth. I have to say I love the cover art-so midcentury!

4 comments:

  1. Ask him if he want's my mint Sally Fields as "The Flying Nun" soundtrack... free to a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Lady!! I will pin you to my side bar tonight. I think I finally figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad you remember you gave this to us. I could not for the life of me think of where we got it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dave Sure, all vinyl finds agood home with them.

    @vodka No problem! And you know me, I remember everything.

    ReplyDelete