Monday, February 21, 2011

Check it! Lane mid-century end table with brass legs and details. Needs refinished, nothing some sandpaper and a coat of varnish won't fix. The price of $2.50 is what President's Day is all about. I'm done thrifting for today, I will post a wrap up when I get home.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I always spot the greatest furniture and don't have any room for it. I'm thinking of starting a special edition of the blog solely dedicated to "If I Only Had Space," ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt that way about the 4 piece Brasilla set at St. Vincent's. This end table will be a great addition to my living room.

    You should totally have a feature on your blog. Maybe like Thrift Share Mondays, we could all have If I Only Had Space Saturday.

    ReplyDelete