Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday Tray Update

It's time for another Thursday Tray Update. I found another Nashco tray at the local antique mall for $10.00. This one is not a State but a part of a State. Destination: Long Island.


I can never get enough of the hand painted flowers.


In addition to finding two items off my wish list at the Milford goodwill on Sunday, I found Maine for $2.


I cleaned the kitchen this weekend and did a little tray arranging.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I've had to wrap around to the wall with the windows. The distance between the window and ceiling is not wide enough for a tray so I'm creating a valance of sorts.


My friend Kim recently suggested I should arrange them by Statehood. I think that's a great idea. I will be continuing my Spring Cleaning through the end of the month, so I will move them around again. I guess the good thing about a rainy, late Spring is that you can put the Spring Cleaning off until the beginning of Summer!

4 comments:

  1. How many trays are in your collection now? And which one is at the top of your wish list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those trays...they make a great valance. I also love your Lu ray dinner ware...those pretty colours and its lovely lustre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have around 30 trays now give or take. The top of the Nashco list is of course Oregon. For the knockoffs the top would be Hawaii. I have a spot in the kitchen that fits two trays perfectly. Obviously, Alaska and Hawaii should go there! Hawaii is pretty common though, so I don't think it will be too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love a good nacho tray, especially if it's from Long Island:-)

    ReplyDelete