Monday, June 6, 2011

Thrift Share Monday

The Memorial Day sales last Monday did me well.  I caught this out of the corner of my eye amongst the dishes at Goodwill.
Wait a minute? Is that...Dusty Springfield?


Oh yes, yes it is. (Did you hear that? It's the sounds of the Vinyl Whores squeeing.) There was a Chaka Kahn plate too, but I'm not as big of a fan.  I can't tell you how many times I've listened to "Dusty in Memphis."
Dusty Springfield Pottery Plate: $.50.


I've been looking for one of these for my Mother. I have seen a few of them recently. But not in great condition, and not for less than $1
Kings Crown Platter: $.50



2 drink carriers and a Pyrex Cradle: $.40 each


Candle holder, probably Kosta Boda, it's heavy enough: $.50


And what would a thrifting sale be without a Vera? This time a cotton bandanna, a definite keeper. The yellow and brown scarf is not a Vera, but it's silk and pretty cool nonetheless.

Scarves: $1 each


I'm linking up with Apron Thrift Girl for (a belated for me) Thrift Share Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Not only did I squeal, I gasped and my heart skipped a beat. Dusty is amazing!

    ReplyDelete