Monday, August 15, 2011

Thrift Share Monday: New Vera

You know what we haven't had around this blog for the longest time?  Vera Scarves!

I found a couple of beauties at Savers when I was looking for belts for Measure for Measure. Both are sheer silk and according to the signature are probably from the 60's.


The green one with the dots is my favorite and was only $1.


This one with leaves is so pretty with it's blue, greens, and browns. it was $1.99


I'm keeping them both!

I'm heading into my tech/opening week for Measure for Measure so posts my be sporadic depending on my work load. If you are visiting for the first time from Her Library Adventure's Flea Market Finds  or Apron Thrift Girl's Thrift Share be sure to check out my series on how I use my thrifty skills to design Steampunk costumes for a local Shakespeare company.



5 comments:

  1. They are very pretty! I only have one Vera scarf but it's quite boring.

    E :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the one with dots. I'm a real geometric kinda girl, and that one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geometric Vera's are my fave and you've got a really lovely one right there! Fab finds at great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHH, I'm in need of a VERA fix! Loving yours!! (and you got them at the perfect price!!)

    ReplyDelete