Monday, August 22, 2011

Thrift Share Monday

Now that Measure for Measure is open, I have a little more time to get back to thrifting. Garth came up from New York for opening night and we managed to hit up Helping Hands before his train on Friday afternoon.

I left with these cute Fire King mugs for 50 cents each.




Garth bought a tote bag with a Synchronized Skating logo and something else which he would not divulge. He says it is a birthday present. I suspect he found a couple of State Trays since he got to that aisle before me and then tried to distract me with a ceramic Indian Chief. Fortunately, my birthday is next month so I won't have long to wait.

I'm linking up with Her Library Adventures Flea Market Finds today.

6 comments:

  1. Eeep, I have seen those mugs floating somewhere on the internet before and I FELL IN LOVE. Lucky duck, I'm a wee bit jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! To sell...perchance to keep? (Not Measure for Measure...but a little tribute to the bard anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the most beautiful mugs ever!
    And this Garth - he sounds sneaky and like a good friend. And very good at diversions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana-to sell, methinks.

    VGY-I will let you know when they are up on Etsy.

    Eartha-very sneaky and excellent at diversions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great mugs! I never find anything but plain old white fireking.

    ReplyDelete