Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vintage Spinster is Sponsoring in September

Hey Nerds, for the month of September I am a proud sponsor of Oh So Lovely Vintage! Stefanie and Erin have a lovely blog about their passion for vintage. My favorite thing is their tricked out retro camper trailer Olive, which they've converted to a mobile vintage shop. (I am totally stealing this idea just as soon as I  have someplace to park a camper. No worries, ladies, it won't be anytime soon.)  Recently they have moved their operation into a Vintage Glory, a vintage shop in Winnipeg, Manitoba. 

Click over and check out their blog!



If you are a visitor from Oh So Lovely Vintage, Welcome! You can follow me on Google by clicking the button on the right of the page. 

You can also find me:

2 comments:

  1. I know! Such a fun way to get started before jumping in to a brick & mortar. Well, at least for smalls and clothes. Big furniture might be tricky.

    ReplyDelete