Sunday, February 19, 2012

Special Sunday Live Thrift Share

Happy Presidents Day Weekend! The weekend where, at least in Connecticut, we celebrate 50% off sales at the thrifts. Of course the official sales start tomorrow on Monday the 20th. Unfortunately, I won't be able to devote the whole day to thrifting as I have to take the car in to the repair shop in the morning for  emissions testing. Luckily, Savers is having a Pre-Sale on Sunday for Club Card holders. 50 % off clothing, accessories, shoes, and bed and bath items.

Today, I'm heading north to Newington and Bristol to hit a couple of Savers stores I haven't been to before. Monday, I'll be sticking to just the immediate New Haven area.

So what am I looking for? The usual suspects: State trays, Pyrex, other people's needlework. This trip I will also be looking for clothes. I am in desperate need of black pants for work and I will be having a look for costumes for American Buffalo. So let's hope there is some excellent men's vintage clothing out there.

For all the Live Thrift Share action be sure to check all of the following:
If you don't follow me on Twitter, I've added a follow button to the blog on the sidebar on the right. I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment