Goals From Two Week Ago:
2. Put up Betty Crocker Cookbook page on the blog.
Goals for Next Week:
1. Put up Betty Crocker Cookbook page on the blog.
2. File a tax extension.
3. Finish Ground Plan and new perspective sketch for American Buffalo. Email to the Director for final approval.
4. Library Day: Pay off Yale Library fines and check out Macbeth research. Visit the Institute Library, return book, look for more Macbeth research. (Visit English Market next door.)
5. Get back on my gym schedule. 4 days this week!
6. Finish quilting the Baby Quilt Project II.
I got nothing for Thing a Week this week. But I did watch most of my new Game of Thrones DVD's for Macbeth research, yeah...for research.
I 'm headed to Westport to check out the new and improved Goodwill and hit up Stew Leonard's for groceries tonight. So yes, there will be Thrift Share on Monday!