Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Update: Quickie

Despite all intents and purposes to be productive this week, my schedule took on a life of it's own and it was all I could do to hang on for the ride. I'll be postponing working on goals until next Sunday when the work schedule eases up a little. 

I had to go shopping for a co-worker's birthday gift so I did manage a spot of thrifting today. Even with the schedule crunch there will be Thrift Share Monday tomorrow. For now I'll leave you with a photo I took of a garment tag on a men's sweater:


Reminds me of the movie Misery. "I know that Mister Man! They also called them serials! I'm not stupid you know!"


3 comments:

  1. LOL Kathy Bates in that movie..

    Can't wait to see your thrift share tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your goal this week is to make it to next week!
    Admirable goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks STAL!

    DogsMom: That, is an excellent way to put it.

    ReplyDelete