Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thrift Share Monday, I Mean Tuesday.

As my schedule slowly returns back to normal, my ability to get out thrifting and to write about it will return to a normal schedule too.  Here are some things I bought a couple weeks ago.

Remember my Betty Crocker Cookbook post? Well lo' and behold, I found the Party Book at the Orange Goodwill for .50, almost immediately after putting that post together.


Later that day, at Savers, I found this Cooking With Trader Joe's cookbook. I have been wanting a copy of this for several years, since my main grocery store is Trader Joe's.  At $6, it was a little pricey, but still cheaper than the full price of $25. I've already made a few recipes and discovered the cookbook was definitely worth the price.


I also picked up these aluminum molds at Savers for $5 for the pair. They are part of my Vintage Kitsch'n Jell-O experiment.


Linking Up With:


3 comments:

  1. And you'll soon have the children's party book too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I keep checking, sometimes it takes a few extra days to process throught the mailroom at work. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet the Trader Joe cookbook has some great recipes!!!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, please come by and check it out when you have time. :)

    ReplyDelete