Holy moly...I went to Victoria's blog, and I was amazed. The things she does with Jell-O is unbelievable. Don't feel bad about your first fail. It takes a while to know exactly how warm to let the water get when unmolding.
I thought the first picture was of jello that had been molded in a frog mold...can you see the frog? Next time, tell us you MEANT to do it and see if we buy it.: )
SuzieQ-yes it does look like an orange frog!Dana- it's never really a total fail-the Jello is always still edible if not pretty.