Back where a friend is a friend, meaning the link-up with Van over at Thrift Core.
Things are finally back to normal. Or as normal as it gets in my life. I'm going to jump right into goals for the coming week, best to just start with a clean slate.
1. Complete Week 4 of Couch 2 5K program. Get to the gym at least three times this week.
2. Finish ground plan for American Buffalo, start sourcing props.
3. Vacuum and mop bedroom floor.
4. Macbeth-start drafting and sketching the set.
5. Macbeth-start organizing costume research.
6. Pull costumes for American Buffalo from Yale stock.
Thing a Week Number 12:
I finally made progress on American Buffalo, my costumes are sketched and budgeted, and I typed up a props list. What a relief to be productive again!