Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Update: Back in the Saddle Again

Back where a friend is a friend, meaning the link-up with Van over at Thrift Core.

Things are finally back to normal. Or as normal as it gets in my life.  I'm going to jump right into goals for the coming week, best to just start with a clean slate.

1. Complete Week 4 of Couch 2 5K program. Get to the gym at least three times this week.
2. Finish ground plan for American Buffalo, start sourcing props.
3. Vacuum and mop bedroom floor.
4. Macbeth-start drafting and sketching the set.
5. Macbeth-start organizing costume research.
6. Pull costumes for American Buffalo from Yale stock.

Thing a Week Number 12:
I finally made progress on American Buffalo, my costumes are sketched and budgeted, and I typed up a props list.  What a relief to be productive again!

1 comment:

  1. Your list should inspire me, but I'm feeling lazy beyond belief. Earlier, I installed my new printer and redid the zip-ties on all the printer, router, phone and modem power cords, and now I'm done for the day.

    I've been missing your posts. Hope we'll see more of you from now on.

    ReplyDelete